1) This complaint procedure was prepared in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll., The Civil Code, No. 513/1991 Coll., The Commercial Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., The Consumer Protection Act, as amended, and applies applies to consumer goods for which the rights of the buyer from liability for defects are exercised during the warranty period.
2) The warranty period of consumer goods is 24 months and is extended by the time for which the goods were under warranty repair.
3) The consumer may file a justified complaint in one of the following ways:
- by post at the address: Svobody 282/99, Liberec 15, 460 15
- by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person at: Svobody 282/99, Liberec 15, 460 15
4) When filing a complaint, the consumer is obliged to prove:
- proof of sale of goods (tax document, invoice, guarantee certificate),
- claimed goods with all accessories,
- detailed description of the defect.
5) The right to claim the warranty expires in the case of:
- wear and tear of the thing by its usual use,
- unprofessional handling and use contrary to the instructions or user manual,
- damage to the elements (eg water, fire or lightning, etc.),
- damage from excessive loading,
- damage to the goods during transport (this complaint is resolved directly with the carrier).
6) In the case of a justified complaint, the goods are repaired free of charge to the consumer. If it is an unrecoverable defect, the goods are replaced with new ones. In the event of an exchange of goods, a new warranty period begins to run.
7) The deadline for settling the complaint, including the elimination of the defect, is without undue delay 30 calendar days, unless the parties agree otherwise. This period begins on the day of receipt of the complaint. If the deadline is not met, the consumer has the right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase agreement.
This complaint procedure takes effect on November 1, 2021. We reserve the right to make changes to the complaint procedure.